Business Development Manager
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join our sales team. We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic person with the drive to succeed. You will be managing a portfolio of accounts, developing our existing relationships, selling additional products and services to minimise churn and maximise revenues. You will also be expected to source and develop new business opportunities to grow and develop the Business.
This is a high-energy and dynamic position; you must be extremely organized and accurate at forecasting. You will need to be able to identify, influence and deliver a sales strategy to drive incremental profitable revenue growth through compelling winning bids and attractive commercial propositions.
- Achieve/exceed company targets
- Create an account/close plan for all re-sign and growth opportunities
- Identify and qualify up-selling sales opportunities to increase growth and revenue
- Identify opportunities for new business and develop a growth pipeline and record accurately in CRM
- Provide excellent customer service by always focusing on the customer
- Build a network of contacts, at all levels, within your customers and opportunities to support your retention and growth campaigns
- Develop a knowledge and understanding of your customers’ business that allows you to add value and become a trusted and valued partner.
- Front all commercial & contractual activity
Skills and Experience Required
- 4-5 years’ experience and a demonstrable record of over-achievement against target in a sales role in IT/Telecommunications
- Extensive product knowledge in telephone systems/hosted telephony and Internet connectivity
- Proven ability to develop and maintain an effective network of contacts and build relationships at all levels of the customer’s organisation
- Strong commercial acumen and business understanding enabling achievement of profitable growth and retention results
- Self-motivated to deliver exceptional results
- Excellent communication and customer management skills, both written and verbal
- Ideally experienced in utilising CRM to report and manage activity
- Appreciation of critical timescales and the impact of delay on client perception
- Customer satisfaction and service delivery focussed
- Able to navigate through conflict and challenges towards positive outcome while retaining focus and perspective.
To apply for this role or for further information please use the recruitment contact form.
NO agencies please. We work very closely with only agreed suppliers and will not accept any CVs from any 3rd parties.